Skie is a timid black Lab who was last seen on Thursday, Feb. 20 in McLean, VA. She ran out the front door of her new owner’s home on Tuesday, Feb. 11. She is 6 years old, weighs about 50 pounds and is tall and lanky, and her tail curls (if it’s not between her legs.) She has some gray on her muzzle. Skie does not have a collar but is microchipped.
She seems to be moving west along 123 near 495.
She is friendly but very timid: please do NOT chase her, please call the number on the flyer.
If you live near RT 123, Langley, McLean WE NEED YOUR HELP. Please share this post, and share her info with your neighbors, and post on the neighborhood listserv. To volunteer in the search efforts please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to help find Skie, there are a couple of ways you can help:
1. Tell your friends and family, the more people who are on the lookout for Skie the better.
2. “Like” Skie’s Facebook Page and check in for the latest updates
3. Donate! You can make a tax-deductible contribution to Lab Rescue that will help to cover our search expenses. After we bring Skie home, any remaining funds will be used to help other Lab Rescue dogs in need. You can make your contribution via: http://www.lab-rescue.org/skie
4. Download the PDF file from the link below, print on heavy paper, cut into business-sized cards and distribute in the McLean area
Click here: Skie_Cards
AND / OR
5. Download and print the Word Doc Flyer below, and post it in the Langley / McLean area.
Click here: SKIE_FLYER